Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth
Membership in the Professional Wedding Guild gives you discounted pricing on our networking and educational luncheons, as well as access to our member-only lunch and learn sessions as well as our bi monthly networking happy hours throughout the year. All members of the Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth will receive a listing on the guild’s website with hotlinks to their contact information. All fees paid to The Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth, whether for dues or luncheons, are non-refundable once paid.
Membership approval in the Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth requires a vote of the elected Board Members and is expedited as quickly as possible. If you have any questions about your membership status, please email membership @ fortworthbride.net.
All individuals interested in applying for membership must have:
- Attended at least one luncheon meeting
- A current PWG member in good standing sponsor you for membership consideration
Membership OptionsIndividual Membership
Allows one person to join PWG. Cost: $150 First Year, $100 Annual renewal.
(All Team Members must be from the same company or organization)
Allows three people to join PWG. Cost: $225 First Year, $175 Annual renewal.
Member Code of Ethics
• Do whatever necessary to make sure that the event is a success.
• Have a personal sense of obligation to each individual client.
• Treat each client fairly and honestly, providing all contracted services in a timely manner.
• Promote good will between the client and the wedding & event industry.
• Promote good will between fellow members.
• Hire and train the most professional staff.
• Use honest and factual advertising.
• Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
• Operate a business that is a credit to the organization and the community.